I created this blog as my pregnancy journal. I'll try to post once a month, maybe more and posting pictures of my growing belly. Already my belly is starting to swell. I have a fat belly to start with and being a small person I begin showing pretty early on.
This will be our 3rd child. We have 2 boys who are 12 & 7, so we are hoping for a girl this time. But regardless of the sex, we will be thrilled to welcome a healthy happy baby into our family.
I'm stuck waiting until May 5 for my first prenatal appointment. Only a few places take my insurance, all of which take forever to get you in the first time. I'm a bit peeved about the wait, but there's nothing I can do about it... just have to roll with the punches!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment